- pattern: Fishsticks Designs
- size: 12 months
- fabric: cottons
- mods: I added an inch to the bottom of the bloomers pattern, did a rolled hem with the serger, skipped the knit cuffs and sewed some lingerie elastic an inch up from the edge. Also cut the waistband and the inside elastic an inch shorter because Abigail is so tiny still.
- fit: perfect fit over her cloth diapers! Should fit for the summer, I hope.
- pattern: Prudent Baby
- size: about 6-9 months
- fabric: quilting cottons
- mods: 1/4" seam allowances to make the size a touch bigger; stretched the elastic tighter and further; no snap so it's more adjustable (the straps can tie in a knot easily)
- fit: could be a little taller for Abigail's big head! I think she's closer to 12 month size.