My inlaws pulled out my SILs old doll cradle for Abigail to play with at their house. They also bought a doll for her for there. The only problem: the cradle didn't have bedding anymore. No longer a problem:
My MIL had also given me a stack of fabric, among which was this Daisy Kingdom fabric. The bunnies I cut from a dress or pinafore panel, and the pale green with roses is the rest of the panel. The wavy plaids are also Daisy Kingdom and coordinate great.
I made a simple white mattress with some poly batting inside, a set of tapered canopy curtains from the end of the dress panel, a patchwork pillow, and a little quilt. The quilt was fun! It was a fun chance to try my free motion foot again. I did several different borders - a random wavy one, an orange peel design, and spaced scallops. Then I outlined the bunnies and fence post and a few things...
Here is a close-up of some of the borders WIP. My machine actually had no problems doing free motion quilting this time!! The only issue here is my unsteady hands. By the time I was done the third border I felt like I was finally getting it!